Electronic document submission via email is the preferred method of delivery for submitting pay related documentation to Payroll Services.
Please note there are specific email addresses for sending timesheets, leave forms and employee contract information. In addition, you can email paperwork for overpayments, Commonwealth Paid Parental Leave forms and HRMS documentation to specific email addresses.
By selecting the right email address for your enquiry type, you'll get a response faster.
Find the relevant documentation email address for your agency via the Payroll Services Contact Page.
Paperwork submission tips
- Complete forms legibly and write as clearly as you can.
- Check that all fields have been completed and it has been authorised by the appropriate delegate if required.
- Label your paperwork appropriately.
- Email paperwork to the appropriate payroll team by checking the contact information for your agency, specific to your transaction type.
- Include a reference number if applicable.
- Include your employee ID, contact information and any relevant background information
- If you submit paperwork via email, please do not send hard copies via post as well.
- If emailing, you can use your email client's read receipt functionality to confirm the delivery of your email. You will also receive an automated reply if you email a Payroll Services team email addresses.
- If you send documentation by fax, include a cover sheet detailing the total number of sent pages, your contact information and the full name of the recipient. Remember to check the fax transmission report for confirmation of a successful delivery.
Any paperwork that is incorrectly filled or not authorised appropriately will be returned to you or your agency HR for completion.
There are also self-help options within HR21.