Shared Services SA helps government agencies meet their financial management obligations.
We offer accounting services that include:
- supporting agencies to meet a comprehensive range of external reporting obligations, including the preparation of annual Financial Statements and related Notes in accordance with statutory requirements
- taxation compliance advice and assistance, including Goods and Services Tax (GST), Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) and lodgement of Business Activity Statements and FBT returns with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- maintenance of the General Ledger
- maintenance of Fixed Asset registers including asset movements, revaluations, reconciliation of the registers to the General Ledger and coordination of asset stocktakes
- monthly upload of financial data into the Department of Treasury and Finance Budget Monitoring System (BMS) for agency budget analysis.