Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is the fastest, most effective method of receiving payment. In most cases cleared funds will be available to vendors one business day after payment is made.
This compares to approximately 5 business days for the issue and clearance of a cheque payment. If you currently receive payment via cheque from Shared Services SA, you will need to complete a Vendor Creation/Amendment Form.
When a new vendor supplies goods or services to the SA Government, the vendors need to be added to the Invoice Processing system. The creation of new vendors or modification of existing vendors can be completed on the same form.
To create or modify a vendor / payee, please complete a Vendor Creation or Amendment form.
- Vendor Creation or Amendment Form (SA Health)
- Please note this information regarding vendor creation or amendment in SA Health
- For SA Health employees receiving an expense reimbursement, use the Employee Accounts Payable Creation/Amendment Form to create or modify an employee on the SA Health Invoice Processing systems.
All other SA Government Agencies
- Vendor Creation or Amendment Form
- Please note this information regarding vendor creation or amendment in all other SA Government Agencies.
Please return the form to Shared Services SA via:
(08) 8124 9874